Question:
Any Saint George Illawarra Dragons fans??
greendayfan97
2006-04-09 14:06:43 UTC
NRL, St. George Footy team.
Four answers:
2006-04-13 02:00:49 UTC
Nope - Knights fan here. Sorry about last week but like the post above me mentions - at least u guys didn't get the spoon last year :( You're gonna smash Manly this week!!
fatpendulum
2006-04-09 23:38:46 UTC
Yes we are out there I'm one my two brothers-in-laws my best mate, a customer at my wifes work, my son and the Qld division of the Saints supporters club!We won't inherit the wooden spoon from Newcastle just yet.
nictim
2006-04-09 18:03:21 UTC
Why would there be? After the flogging they received from the mighty Knights on the weekend they are all in hiding. So should you be. Bye Bye.
Bob
2006-04-09 17:31:23 UTC
Yes, but this is not the place to chat about whether you are a fan. Ask legitimate questions, not chatty rubbish.