Question:
Will Anthony Mundine ever return to playing rugby league?
2006-05-18 18:14:54 UTC
And if he did who would he play for?
Six answers:
budgawomb
2006-05-29 00:11:33 UTC
If choc had of lost I believe that we would have seen him play for Souths.
?
2016-11-12 10:29:23 UTC
Anthony Mundine Rugby
sorneez
2006-05-18 18:21:45 UTC
I don't think so he's 30 now and to old to start again but then again nothing suprises me with Choc, he would probably play for Souths if he did come back
LaMariposa
2006-05-18 22:24:50 UTC
I doubt it. His mindset is to smash the living daylights out of people now.

He would spend too much time suspended and wouldn't be worth the price tag!
?
2006-05-29 10:20:35 UTC
I hope not. His big mouth once in a while when he fights is fine, but every weekend......
2006-05-18 19:37:00 UTC
He will never come back, to much money in boxing...