Question:
Gower for Blues halfback ?
rar
2006-05-14 04:27:21 UTC
Gower for Blues halfback ?
Two answers:
2006-05-15 20:18:24 UTC
I'd like to see him given the opportunity. He's had an up and down rep career and with Andrew Johns being basically gone from rep footy, this will be his best chance ever to prove himself and seal his future in representative sides. He has the ability. Let's hope he stays injury free.
nictim
2006-05-15 03:13:29 UTC
With Andrew Johns ruling himself out of origin it left a massive hole to be filled. Having watched the city/country game on Friday night, I would say that Gower was the best choice.

Finch has no kicking game and is to unpredictable.

Orford did nothing to prove that he was origin worthy.

That left Gower. He's been there and is a tough little nugget. Go the Blues!!!!