Question:
Who will win the first State of Origin tonight and by what margin?
2006-05-23 15:01:24 UTC
Also tips for man of the match, first pointscorers and tryscorers.

My tips are Queensland 18-12.
Man of the match Darren Lockyer
First pointscorer Qld: Cameron Smith (goal)
First tryscorer Qld: Matt Bowen (try)
First pointscorer NSW: Brett Hodgson (goal)
First tryscorer NSW: Mark Gasnier (try)

I hope NSW win but the disruption to their team has been pretty bad while Queensland have had a good preparation. Please note that I will check responses before the kick off and subsequent responses will be disregarded as far as best answer is concerned.
Two answers:
2006-05-24 00:16:16 UTC
QUEENSLAND by 8
jivesucka