Question:
who will win state of origin game 2?
ali24
2006-05-29 23:46:30 UTC
who will win state of origin game 2?
Ten answers:
2006-05-30 20:17:51 UTC
Hopefully The Blues. As everyone has suggested though, the home game is always an advantage. I believe the third game is in Melbourne, or so I have been told. If so it would sure set up a great decider for the fans there. If not, we will all be out in support of the Blues for game three also. Go the clean sweep!!!!!
Curious
2006-05-29 23:56:25 UTC
The Blues by 12
2006-05-29 23:50:04 UTC
Hard to say, without seeing the teams. But NSW are likely to have the better forwards, Qld the better backs and the home ground advantage, so Qld by 1 point.
2006-05-29 23:59:48 UTC
I hope the Blues but Queensland are playing at home and that should lift them. Go the Blues but Queensland by four at this stage.
budgawomb
2006-05-30 18:26:06 UTC
Queensland naturally
Dan X
2006-05-31 23:53:15 UTC
Its not rigged we have won it the last three times, And answer to your question

need u have to ask THE BLUES all the way!

QUICK!!!

GO THE BLUES
2006-05-31 23:27:16 UTC
qld will level the series because its rigged. they can't take a dead rubber to melbourne.
2006-06-03 00:39:50 UTC
New South Wales for sure!! :P
renee
2006-06-01 06:15:20 UTC