Question:
Who won the most grand finlas in NRL?
lizdung
2006-05-20 02:40:49 UTC
can someone tell me who won the most gran finals in nrl please.
Five answers:
Mark aka jack573
2006-05-20 19:11:12 UTC
From memory, Souths Sydney Rabitohs have won the most grand finals of all time.

St George Illawarra Dragons have the record for the most grand finals won in a row, at 11.
mike_51k
2006-05-20 07:18:24 UTC
it would be out of the rabbitohs or st George or parramatta.

If I had to guess Id say rabbitohs just because of the history in the club.gooooooo the refs.
chopper freak
2006-05-20 20:58:56 UTC
south sydney
rooney8
2006-05-21 21:52:27 UTC
the crocodiles.
2006-05-20 02:43:25 UTC
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM